Sweet potato starch noodles
Flank steak - sliced, marinade in salt, pepper, soy sauce, and toasted sesame oil.
Dried shitake mushrooms - rehydrated and sliced
Onion - sliced
Vegetables from the garden: carrots, spinach, napa cabbage
Seasoning: sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, pepper
1. Soak and soften noodles in cold water 5-10 minutes, at the meantime bring a pot of water to boil.
2. Drop noodles into boiling water and cook until the noodles are translucent color, remove from heat and drain, rinse the noodles in cold water to stop the cooking.
3. Pour some toasted sesame oil over the cooked noodles and mix thoroughly to prevent them from sticking together.
4. Heat some oil in a frying pan on high, saute marinaded beef quickly, remove meat from pan when there's no longer red color, set aside.
5. Saute the mushrooms with a bit of soy sauce and broth until cook through.
6. Stir fry and season each vegetable separately and set aside.
Putting the dish together:
1. Reheat the noodles in a non-stick frying pan - season with some salt and few drops of soy sauce for color.
2. Add cooked beef and vegetables, toss and mix thoroughly, garnished with toasted sesame seeds.